IT systems are fast approaching accessibility and mobility levels never before seen in the business world. The Cloud provides software and services from any location with connectivity.
Why migrate to the Cloud? The answer varies from company to company, but the agreed upon facts are these:
The Cloud simplifies all your IT costs down to a simple per month payment
Easily access your software, email, desktop computer, or any other services from any location
The Cloud provides a near foolproof IT solution for security, performance, and disaster issues
If you want to integrate The Cloud into your current IT infrastructure, then we can provide a solution to maximize the efficiency of your cloud solution. We provide fast migration with focused communication to keep your transition smooth and flawless. We will work with you to find a viable Cloud implementation strategy for your company.
Cloud Computing provides these advantages:
- Agility of the Cloud: users and hosts can reposition data fast and reliably
- Reduce barrier to entry: Your company does not need to invest in a huge IT infrastructure
- Multitenancy: You can utilize resources more efficiently across your network
- Accessibility: Retrieve your data from any location
- Email – Exchange hosting; encryption; POP email; BlackBerry; ActiveSync
- Voice – Hosted PBX
- Messaging – Lync Secure Instant Messaging
- File Management – PC Backup to the Cloud; Sharepoint Hosting
- Office in the Cloud; Fax via Email; Web Hosting